cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal Table values need to Capture in ITS Template Single I/P Field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created one input field which max length is blank mean can capture N number of characters .I need to capture all the values of internal table in above specified field .I am supplying data in internal table and using following syntax in ITS but there only single value is visible in input field .

<b><input type="text" id="ACCOUNT" name="ACCOUNT_ID" value="`ITAB-ACCT.value`” size="030" title=""></b>

Where ITAB is an internal table with 10 records but there only single record is visible.

<b>This process is same like Process Purchase Order where we have range of PO Numbers Which is available in GS_SEARCH_FIELD-OBJECT_ID .</b>

Thanks,

SS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Basically what you need to do is not write the ITAB-ACCT.value into the inputfield but a help variable.

I'm not at all proficient in dealing with this kind of things, but what would seem logical to me is that you would need a local variable (type string) in which you write all the values available in the internal table.

So:

1. loop over the internal table (Seeing as you supply the data you can get it out again )

2. write the value into the local variable, (lv = lv + ITAB-ACCT.value).

3. insert a ; as is your requirement if I read correctly (step 2 and 3 can be combined, just separating these 2 for clarity).

4. repeat

5. In the code you supplied, replace ITAB-ACCT.value with the lv you just made.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please refer to standard HTML Templates in BBPACCOUNT Internet Service using SE80 Transaction.

You can find lot of sample codes avaialable there which suit your requirement. But you need to test and try it accordingly.

1) Either use the drop-down menu functionality using HTML / JavaScript langauage.

<Select> </Select>

2) Or you can loop at the internal table and display the values one by one

Sample code like

repeat 1 to dim.value.

write value<i>.

endrepeat.

Incase you are having sound knowledge of JavaScript/ VBScript used in the HTML Templates, you can get this done yourself. Otherwise, take help from some one who know this.

Regards

- Atul