cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access SAP HANA Cloud from different machines

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm registered for a free trial HANA instance. Afterwards I connected to it and created a new example project as explained here: http://scn.sap.com/community/developer-center/cloud-platform/blog/2013/10/17/8-easy-steps-to-develop...

Now I was wondering, whether it is possible to access and work on my project from different machines.

What steps do I have to do, besides setting up Eclipse and SAP HANA Client on the second machine?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pfefferf
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Dol,

of course it is possible to use your project from different machines.

If you wanna use Eclipse just set it up as you did it on your first machine. After you are connected to the HANA instance you can import your project via the "Repositories" tab.

You have also the option to use the HANA Web based Development Workbench. It allows you to implement most of the objects you can implement via Eclipse. There are some limitations regarding the supported features, but the gaps will be closed with the upcoming SPS. I assume that you are on the HCP trial. On that you can start the HANA Web based Development Workbench by pressing the link for the development workbench in the HANA instances area of the cockpit.

Best Regards,

Florian

Answers (0)