cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New text ids for PO header

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

After creating new text ids for headers using SE75 im not able to view them in the header while creating new PO .  also should these text ids appear in previous POs ?

Also I tried creating them using the SPRO path - Im getting some error messages . Im using the same namespace as the previous ids yet the system is not allowing me to save .

Please refer to screens below for definition of name space as well

Im also getting an error while creating with Z which is allowed as per name space .

Please advise how to proceed...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can only maintain number as the text sequence and not Z* or Y*. Go to  OLME - Purchase Order - Texts for Purchase Orders - Define Text Types for Header Texts. Click on new entries and maintain the sequence number as the next number in sequence (say 20) along with description and press enter. System may issue the message SV019 as a warning message. Its a warning message only - you can simply press enter, which will allow you to proceed and save the settings. System will save the same with text ID as Fxx, where xx is the sequence number.

You may test the same and revert back.

Regards,

AKPT

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can't use Y or Z here, please read the OSS note for information only 650058 - Text Customizing: Warning message SV019 for new entries (bit old but you can read it for information)

Along with read the document for a reference

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have followed the instructions in the note yet im still getting an error message .

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are talking about the message SV019, then you can see it is a warning message only and as per the OSS note you can ignore this message.

And the message 00052, it is also explained in this OSS note that you can't use Y or Z for text type in purchasing, you have to use only number. The workaround has been given only for the warning message.