cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

letter/article in sales order on the basis of material/sold to

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

My client has a requirement of generation letters from a sales order. having some default text, pick up sold to, material etc detail from order and put into letter along side some text and attach into order.

To further fit the requirement we need a separate template/text for different scenario say on the basis of first time order ? Sold to is buying 1000 unit of this product and special.

what should be the way ? have many template created as program code ? and put a generate button on order somewhere in separate AB ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

spencer_liang
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Are you talking about sending out email automatically or manually in the sales order?

If so, your request can be realized by action and smart forms.

You may have a look at standard

Action Definition  ACTIVITY_REMINDER_MAIL

Description        Send Reminder Mail

This is only example.

You will have to look into detailed knowledge of smartform so as to know how to pick up sold, amterial etc, and how to select different template for different sold to.

Spencer

Former Member
0 Kudos

This helps with sending out email. I understand will have to get on working with smart form to capture detail and this action can help me fire an email immediately when start condition for action is met.

also is there a action available to add another line item in order automatically, say we want to attached a free product along side this one if customer is ordering for first time,

Figuring out the first time is fine - a check box we are put in. but adding a line item ??

Answers (0)