P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you follow SAP default help you can troubleshoot with the MAI tools.

1. Start the transaction MAI_TOOLS, and choose Alerting Directory Browser in the Analysis tab.
  2. Choose the Monitoring Use Case and Entry Point of the metric. In System Monitoring, this is the Monitoring Use Case T_SYS_MON and the entry point <System ID>*.
  3. Choose the Managed Object of the metric in the navigation bar, and choose the Metric Type in the Metric tab.
  4. Go to the Data Usage tab and check whether the BW Reporting flag is active.

If the BW Reporting flag is inactive, but you want to display the metric in the Metric Monitor, proceed as follows:

1. Start the SAP Solution Manager configuration (transaction SOLMAN_SETUP), and go to the step Technical Monitoring -> Template Maintenance.
  2. Go to change mode.
  3. Choose the type of the managed object of the metric in the Templates navigation bar, and then the template. Choose the Metrics tab in the template, and the metric.
  4. Choose Change Settings, and go to the Data Usage tab for this metric.
  5. Set the Send Values to SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse flag, and save your changes.
  6. Assign your template to managed objects, by selecting them in the Define Scope step.
  7. Go to the step Setup Monitoring, and assign the changed templates to the managed objects, by choosing Assign Templates for these objects. Choose Apply and Activate.

Apart from that

1. Check in EFWK framework and DPC pull should be active.

2. Check the scheduling in the template metric and see if there is any restriction for scheduling.

3. Also in alerting and monitoring framework, alerting is checked in data usage.

Thanks

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishav ,

thanks For replying.

Yes i have gone through it.

but MAIL_TOOLS does not show any error into it.

Its all Green.

Then also i dont understand why it is not coming, not for any other SID also .

May be some Issue with Metrics?

Regards

Shashank