Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PCo Notification to SAP MII

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

I want to create one scenario to get some default data from  PCo to SAP MII,

i AM USING PCo15.0 and MII 15.0

I have created one OPC DA Agent Instance with server Matrikon OPC sever for Simulation and testing and also configure one SAP MII transaction will be called on value change.

In Subscription Item tab i clicked on Browse button and i got Attached  Hierarchy But I am not able to identify which is the tag here.

I have generated the Sample notification but data is empty.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

-<NotificationMessage>

-<Header>

<Name>TestNotificationMessage</Name>

-<Description>

<![CDATA[Test Message]]>

</Description>

<Destination/>

<CreatedDate>2015-06-09T13:04:40</CreatedDate>

<ID>a0d3a0cb-68a8-4ea0-a93e-370de5a327e6</ID>

<Status>Created</Status>

</Header>

-<Body>

-<Values>

-<ArrayOfReal8 timeStamp="0001-01-01T00:00:00" quality="None" type="xsd:string">

<![CDATA[]]>

</ArrayOfReal8>

-<ArrayOfString timeStamp="0001-01-01T00:00:00" quality="None" type="xsd:string">

<![CDATA[]]>

</ArrayOfString>

</Values>

</Body>

<Faults/>

</NotificationMessage>

Can anyone please advise me how i will get OPC DA default data to MII for testing.

Regards,

Jason

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204155
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

I believe you want to trigger auto notification in MII from PCo .

• You need to configure the source system for your OPC DA agent.
  • For this source system you need to create a agent instance for notification.
  • under this notification agent instance you need to create the notification (say notiff1).

• in the subscription tab of notification Agent instance  you can browse through you OPC DA source to identify your desired TAG and subscript that.
  • now in the notification (notiff1) configuration you can link this subscribed tag.
  • in Trigger tab you mention the triggering conditions. and in output tab you can create the o/p expression as required for your system.
  • now in the destination tab you link this notification (notiff1) to the MII transaction that you have created and map the notification to desired input of the transaction.

that's the step I just stated above,  when ever the triggering expression satisfies the PCo calls MII trx .

Hope this help you !!!

Regards,

Kuntal