cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection method

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I want to know the main difference between inspection methods and inspection characteristics ?

Because first I created MIC , then while creating inspection methods I couldn't find any field or ticks that makes the difference and give to inspection methods its proper value-added.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184574
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Inspection characteristic: Property of a material you check or inspect...lets say you have a liquid material..you check Color, pH, Odor etc...

Inspection method: It is the procedure of checking or inspecting the above characteristics. lets say how you check pH of a solution.. you take 50 ml of solution in a beaker..dip the electrode of the pH meter in the solution and wait for 2 min and take the recording. This entire procedure you put it in inspection method.

You can assign the inspection method to MIC during creation or after creation also as shown below...

Thanks

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks really helpful , can you please give me a screenshot of inspection method where I can put these informations for example (say 50 ml of solution in a beaker)

former_member184574
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to put it in long text as shown below... click on the button (create long text) shown below...

in the next screen you can enter

Thanks

Kumar

former_member184574
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly close the thread if your questions are answered by selecting the correct answer...

Thanks

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Special thanks

Answers (0)