cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COPA Exit at Billing Document Time - Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All Experts ,

I have requirement in COPA where derivation of particular characteristics should happen based on VIN (Vehicle Identification Number in [SAP VMS Module]) which is marked in sales order. Now whenever Billing happens that “Particular Characteristics” is flowing correctly to COPA, but when “Credit Note’ or “Debit Note” is posted referring to sales order “that characteristic” is flowing. The reason for this is I have derivation based Billing Type and NOT VIN Number.

Now I am thinking to use exit for this get base on VIN, now which COPA Exit I should use which will be called at the time of “Saving Billing Document” so that all follow on transaction should have “that characteristics” will be called and pass on to COPA.

I was thinking to use COPA0001 - EXIT_SAPLKEDRCOPA_001 but my technical person said this is NOT being called while saving billing document (VF01).

Am I looking at the correct exit? Or there a different exit can be used for this? Or some other way to handle this? Like BADI!

Expert’s guidance will be helpful on this.

Regards,

Sharu....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

If you use COPA0005, I recommend that you refer  the caution through the site : http://www.consolut.com/en/s/sap-ides-access/d/s/doc/Q-COPA0005

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sharu

Yeah, COPA0005 must work

COPA0001 will work when you want to derive the PSG in Sales Order. But when you want to modify any Char during billing, it is exit COPA0005 and when you wanna modify any Value Field, it is COPA0002

Br, Ajay M

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the exit COPA0005.

Regards,

Mukthar