cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set the delivery block in sales order item level with confirmed qty ZERO

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a sales order with 5 line items, in that, i need to put the block for first line item alone, after putting the delivery block in the line item level, the delivery block is getting set but the confirmed qty is not getting reverted to zero value. As per standard, if we set the delivery block in the header level, the block will be set and confirmed qty will be reverted to zero for all line items, but this logic is not working in the line item level. So please advice us to proceed further and let me know is there any other way to work out this scenario.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, please chek the below post which has created with the same issue.

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you looked at the configuration settings for your delivery block reason..?

IMG--> logistic execution ---> shipping --->deliveries ---->define reason for blocking in shipping.

do the settings as per your requirement there

Regards

Jobi

loganathan_p3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly check whether the transfer for requirement is set for the relevant schedule line category in VOV6.

If not,activate the Req/Assembly in VOV6 and then check

Regards

Logan

Former Member
0 Kudos

All settings are fine, but it is not working. as per my knowledge, we can meet the requirement only via enhancement. if you have any ideas regarding enhancement, Please provide me the detailed information for further process.

loganathan_p3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check the below setting as well

SPRO - Sales and Distribution - Basic Functions-Availability Check and -Transfer of Requirements -Transfer of Requirements - Block Quantity Confirmation In Delivery Blocks - Reasons for and Scope of Deliv.Blocks: Transfer of Req.Block.

Here select your delivery block and activate the confirmation block (Field - SPEBE)

Regards

Logan.

loganathan_p3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the shipping overview tab and give the deliver block for that line item as well.