Reuse of openSAP course material (presentations)
I attended some openSAP courses and would like to show extracts of the presented presentations to my customers in some workshops. Am I allowed to do this and if yes under what conditions?
Thanks in advance
Claire Donelon replied
Thanks for reaching out to us.
In your individual case we will allow you to use some PDF slides under the following conditions:
- Name the openSAP source in the workshop
- Do not change the single slides (no content changes, do not remove the © SAP SE or change the branded layout)
- Please pin the openSAP logo on each slide that you use (see below)
- Please do not reuse the content online, only in a customer workshop as a demonstration.
- Instead of handing over these single slides to them, show them the course, how they can register and where they can find the videos and PDFs for download
I hope that helps, If you would like to run anything past us, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks and kind regards,