cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rush Order Bapi not working correctly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to create a Rush Order using standard BAPI for standard orders "BAPI_SALESORDERCREATEFROMDAT1"

However, the document is getting generated but only with blank quantity field and Delivery is not happening.

I tried to put value in the field via VA02 also, but it is not taking it.

Please help me where I am going wrong.

Regards,

Shizan Siddiqui

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT1

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I tested this and for me, it is working correctly.

In the ORDER_ITEMS_IN structure, you need to enter a quantity in the REQ_QTY field. In this field, you need to enter a value = "0000000005000" if you want a quantity of 5 as the last 3 places are for decimals.

If this doesn't help, would it be possible for you to post screenshots of the exact steps that you are taking?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Noel,

Thanks for the help.

Issue is now resolved!!

I was entering Qty. value in the target qty. field previously.

Now It is populating the qty. field in the order.

I also discovered that if we put 5 as the req qty. then it will come up with .005 as you suggested, so now will take 5000.

Thank you.

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I cannot find BAPI BAPI_SALESORDERCREATEFROMDAT1 anywhere. Can you confirm this is the BAPI that you are using? If the BAPI name is correct, please advise which release you are on.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Noel,

Thanks for the reply, Im currently working on EHP 6 release.

Yes it is the same BAPI but now I found out that for standard order OR also, the qty. field is not getting populated in the order.

Please advise or if you have any other BAPI for sales order creation please provide.

currently it is BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEDAT1 and DAT2, both not working for me

Regards,

Shizan Siddiqui