cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot delete file from the source dir. after processing in a FILE-to-FILE scenario

0 Kudos

Hi Masters,

I am trying to run a simple Passthrough (i.e. dummy) scenario where I am getting an error in the sender communication channel which says that "it

could not delete the file from its location after processing". Whenever I change the processing mode to 'Test' then the error in sender CC disappears but still the file doesn't reach the target location.

Secondly, I need to know whether the error of scheduling background job for clearing reports in BPE can cause an interruption to the working of any scenario or not? What further steps should I take to resolve the error in BPE?

Please find attached the necessary screenshots of errors and configuration objects related to the scenario below so as to understand the problems with our scenario. Request you to look into this issue and help me accordingly as soon as possible(Very High Priority).

1. Error in Communication Channel:

2. Error in BPE:

I have already worked out with the components to maintain in SWF_XI_CUSTOMIZING

Configuration Objects created in Integration Directory for the working of Passthrough Scenario:

1. Business Component:

2. Sender Communication Channel:

3. Receiver Communication Channel:

4. Receiver Determination:

5. Interface Determination:

6. Sender Agreement:

7. Receiver Agreement:

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Anand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Please check the below conditions once.

1. Please check whether the user authorized to delete the file or not.

2. Increase the poll interval time if possible.

3.Clear the cache once. Sometimes due to this u will get this kind of issues.

4.Check the SAP Note: 803145, sap note 1522630 for your related issue.

5.Check the Network connectivity issues once.

Check the above conditions and let me know if you need any further information.

Regards,

Srikanth Mavuri.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Plz check the permissions of the file directory.

Plz check the below links

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1911644

Mutti

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Can you check the logs in NWA-->Log Viewer for more details on the error.

Also, as suggested above by colleagues,

1. Check whether FTP user which you are using have read/write access on the server.

2. Please  check by increasing poll interval to 60 secs.

You can use PI tools like FileZilla to check the connectivity and user access on the server.

Regards

Vishnu

0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

I have checked in NWA -> PI Log Viewer and there I don't get any calls even if I set the Filter as 'All'. I understand that its a permission issue as everybody say but I am not getting the leak behind the problem.

I have checked the permissions for the drive and I've got full control for all users, system and administrator. Checking on with different permissions. Can you please guide me which all users do I need to check and what should be their permissions as in -

1. for the user through which I login into the server,
  2. the user through which I login into SAP logon (ABAP stack) and
  3. the user through which I log into Integration Directory (ABAP and Java stack).

Thanks n Regards,

Anand

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Check for the user which you have configured in the channel to pull the files from the server.

Regards

Vishnu

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Please check if:

1. User is having permission to delete the file

2. The file is not open in Source system / being edited therein

Regards,

Azhar

0 Kudos

Hi Azhar,

I have checked in with the permissions and I can delete the file from the source location manually. For the problem regarding the file whether it is open somewhere or not I have created a new file to give try for the same.

Regards,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please make sure the user has full rights to delete the file from that location

Thanks,

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anand ,

Please increase your polling interval to at least 60 seconds and then retry.

Also check in NWA logs if you are able to see any detailed logs.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

I did get a detailed log about the issue which says:

Transmitting the message to endpoint http://host:port/sap/xi/engine?type=entry using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Received HTTP response code 500 : Error during conversion of XI message

SOAPFault received from Integration Server. ErrorCode/Category: XIProxy/INTERFACE_REGISTRATION_ERROR; Params: ifmmessif, dummyoutput, http://dummy.com; AdditionalText: null; ApplicationFaultMessage: null; ErrorStack: No implementing class registered for the interface (ABAP interface, request message dummyoutput, request message, namespace http://dummy.com)

Returning to application. Exception: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.DuplicateMessageException: Message Id 4088f59b-0f2e-11e5-a282-0000005ad1ce(OUTBOUND) already exists in duplicate check table: com.sap.sql.exception.OpenSQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: Attempt to insert duplicate key row in object 'BC_MSG_DUP_CHECK' with unique index 'BC_MSG_DUP_20424087062'

OpenSQLExceptionCategories: [NON_TRANSIENT, INTEGRITY_CONSTRAINT_VIOLATION]

Putting message into send queue failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.DuplicateMessageException: Message Id 4088f59b-0f2e-11e5-a282-0000005ad1ce(OUTBOUND) already exists in duplicate check table: com.sap.sql.exception.OpenSQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: Attempt to insert duplicate key row in object 'BC_MSG_DUP_CHECK' with unique index 'BC_MSG_DUP_20424087062'

MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.DuplicateMessageException: Message Id 4088f59b-0f2e-11e5-a282-0000005ad1ce(OUTBOUND) already exists in duplicate check table: com.sap.sql.exception.OpenSQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: Attempt to insert duplicate key row in object 'BC_MSG_DUP_CHECK' with unique index 'BC_MSG_DUP_20424087062'

Please go through the errors above help me to understand the same.

Regards,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand ,

What is the rule that you have configured?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anand ,

Please also check if you have checked the check duplicate option , that might be preventing you from processing the files even in test mode.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

I have checked by enabling the duplicate handling but that didn't helped me as well. I am trying with different workarounds and I'll keep updating this issue with whatever attempts I make. I have also tried in with checking all the permissions but I am not able to resolve the same yet.

Thanks n Regards,

Anand