Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSOn on Netweaver 2004 connected to CRM 5.0

christian_janson
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

I'm evaluating MSOn 1.0 (SP 3) and have found two issues:

1. Searching for "my activities" does not work. It never returns any result.

In contrast the creation of an avtivity is working well, I can find in the CRM 5.0 system.

2. Clicking on Contract->Search, Opportunity->Search or Order->Search I will get an error text "An error occured while processing your request. Contact your administrator." under the search mask, but only the first time. After clicking back and clicking again on the search link, the error message will not be shown.

Anyone get any ideas how to solve this problem?

Best regards,

Christian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

For the first issue please make sure of the following:

1. In CRM login with the same user as on BlackBerry. Verify that in the "Worklist" - "Belonging to... ME" you are seeing some activities.

2. The "My Activities" in xMSA Online refer to the activities for which the user is the "Person Responsible". So the user must be set as such in the Activity details.

Please verify that when a new Activity is created, the user is automatically set as the "Person Responsible"

The second issue is a curious one.

After the initial error message, are you receiving search results?

Are you testing your own installation or using the SAP demo systems?

Thanks,

Ted

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Christian,

One note to add to Ted's explanation about the assignment of activities to the user (or rather the business partner assigned to the user). It is possible to do this assignment automatically in CRM for any new activity created, including those coming from MSOn. For this you'll need to use the Partner Determination Procedure (from the IMG). This way the user won't have to assign himself when creating an activity from the mobile device.

Martin

christian_janson
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ted,

to issue 1: you are right, it did not understand the procedure fully. When I create an activity and enter my own name as contact, I will see it under my activities.

to issue 2: Im using our own installation; the search functions are working as expected and I can't find any error in the log files, but the error message comes always the first time after logging in and clicking on a search function.

Best regards,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

xMSA Online 1.0 SR04 was just released and is available on Service Market Place.

All the patches released since SR03 are included in this release. Import/Export Settings Config Console functionality and Opportunity Partners are new inclusions.

Perhaps you would like to check if your issue persists with the latest release?

Thanks,

Ted

christian_janson
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ted,

SR04 did it! The error messages are gone.

Best regards,

Christian