Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commit fault: ASJ.ejb.005043 (Failed in com sap.com/com.sap.aii.ad in sm58

former_member147217
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

I am trying to send an idoc to PI system 7.4 single java stack system . I have configured Logical system , Port , Partner Profile , RFC destination in ECC system .  I have also configured Technical System . Destinations , JcoRFC Provider in PI system . When I am trying to enter data in we19 in my IDOC and trying to trigger Standard Outbound Processing  . When I am try to check the idoc from sm58 i receive this error .

Commit fault: ASJ.ejb.005043 (Failed in com sap.com/com.sap.aii.ad  for all the idoc .

Please advice a suitable solution so that i can resolve the problem .

Thank you all .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member147217
Participant

there was a mismatch in the idoc which was used in SAP and SAP PI . due to that this error was occuring .

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We have recently upgraded to PI 7.4 and we faced these issues a lot.

First check the Java Logs in PI with the time frame when the error occurred in ECC system.

This will give you a clue about the error. Some times this may be due to Receiver Determination error.

Second thing would be to check the Sender IDoc Channel is configured correctly or not  by pinging the Channel in Channel Monitoring and check the corresponding InboundRA resource in NWA.

Regards

Amith Bhumu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please implement note -

1952406 - "Commit fault" error in SM58 transaction when sending IDOC from backend system to PI sender Java IDOC adapter

It should resolve your issue.

Thanks,

Atul

former_member147217
Participant
0 Kudos

This is the problem that i am facing . need to resolve the error .

dipen_pandya
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you checked in NWA>Application Resources>inboudRA is green in your PI system.

Also check RFC destination of type TCP/IP - Connection Test (SM59) in your ECC system.

Regards,

Dipen.

vicky20691
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

Simple solution.

Reimport IDOC-> go to idoc metdata monitor and preload the metadata

Then reactivate your ico by giving a space in description or delete and create the ICO.. check you CPA cache.. and try again..

It will go out from ECC...

regards,

Vikas