Sales order Availability check Issue
We have an issue related to Sales order availability check, Below is the scenario:
A Sales order got line items 1 to 100 with different materials. Each material is produced in MTO Scenario.
Below is the Process Sequence:
1. Sales order Creation
2. Planned order triggered automatically
3. Production order created and production process completed
4. Goods Receipt for Production order
5. Availability check for Sales order (Then only produced customer stock confirmed in Sales order)
6. outbound delivery Creation, packing of materials at DO level.
7. Shipment creation and adding the DOs in to shipment and further level of packing.
Since there are many line items in one Sales order, different line items are processed at different stages.
Line items 1 & 2 are at Process sequence: 7.
Line items 3 & 4 are at process sequence: 6.
Line items 5 & 6 are at Process sequence: 5.
The issue is with process sequence 5, since there are different DOs which belong to same Sales order processed at different stages availability check could not be performed for the sales order. Even background job also skipping the sales order.
1. Is there any way to do availability check for a particular sales order line item? (there are multiple line items with different material numbers in the sales order, availability check to be done for different material and packing process is happening for different material).
2. Or any other config setting to avoid locking of Sales order when DOs are opened?
Thanks in advance for your answers.