Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap sd userexit to process when any sales order item deleted and saved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please any body help me to identify the user exit for sales order item level.

I want to update another Z table when an sales order item deleted / whole sales document deleted. I found the user exit  userexit_check_xvbap_for_delet in the include MV45AFZB . With this exit when user deleted the item it is triggering but unable to handle save functionality from here.

Could you please anybody help me on this?

Many thanks.

Praveen.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ipravir
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

You can check MV45AFZZ user exit, which contains the respective process routine information like SAVE, DOCUMENT CHECK etc.

Praveer.

5 REPLIES 5

ipravir
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

You can check MV45AFZZ user exit, which contains the respective process routine information like SAVE, DOCUMENT CHECK etc.

Praveer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveer,

Thank you for prompt suggestion.

I found the user exit  userexit_save_document which is triggering before the saving. But in this exit what parameters are actual i.e. screen data and what is original data. Even though I deleted sales order item it is appearing in the xvbap  table.How can I recognize which sales order item deleted ?

Thank you.

Praveen.

0 Kudos

Hi,

in same user exit userexit_save_document table XVBAP field  'UPDKZ' will hold the flag as 'D' for deletion for the deleted line item.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

sagar

0 Kudos

Hi,

All the 'X' structures - They contain the current data

while all the 'Y' structures - They contain the data from database.

PS: Its well explained by Naimesh and Nagaraj in below two threads -

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1264170

and

https://scn.sap.com/thread/158796

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Sagar.

Thanks a lot.. It saved me .

Regards,

Praveen.