Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Transaction Priority Code

former_member194343
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I am currently working on the transfer of STOs from ERP to TM. During processing in TM I get the error message "Business Transaction Priority Code 0 is not valid" (Geschäftsvorgangsprioritäts-Code 0 ist nicht gültig). I found out that there are fields of the data element /SCMTMS/BT_PRIO_CODE in TRQ root, item, and TOR root. The domain of the element containes fixed values from 1 to 9 (this is because 0 is not valid). But:

- I don't know the purpose of this field in TM

- I even don't know whether I can see this on any web dynpro

- I don't know where this value is taken from when a purchase order is transferred from ERP

Therefore I don't know how to handle this issue properly. Any ideas?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sukumar_perumalsamy
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

It's referring to  the delivery priority of TRQ or TOR ID(TO,TU,FU,BO,TC,SO) , it will accept the value between 1 to 9.

thanks

Sukumar

former_member194343
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, I already knew that... Now I was also able to find it on the dynpros (TRQ product position details --> Product Details --> Shipping). Surprisingly, the field is initial for a TRQ I created earlier from a sales order. Now when I try to create a TRQ from a purchase order, it won't let me post because the value is 0 (which is apparently not identical with "initial" in this case...).

Still the question remains: Does this field have any function in TM standard???

sukumar_perumalsamy
Participant
0 Kudos

can you pass me the message class and message number for the error "Geschäftsvorgangsprioritäts-Code 0 ist nicht gültig" ?

~Sukumar

former_member194343
Participant
0 Kudos

I was finally able to resolve the issue. I narrowed down the source of the problem by debugging, but finally I found SAP note 1864724 which was the solution.

Basic problem: Delivery priority is a two-digit field in ERP, whereas in TM it is only one digit. The mapping took the second digit, which can be 0 (say ERP priority is "20"), and domain in TM allows only 1 to 9. After implementing the above note, the first digit is taken instead.

If anyone wants to use this field for something, this should be taken into account.

Answers (0)