Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PA for Insurance Module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Greetings..!!

I would like to do some experiments on Predictive Analytics using R for the Insurance module (ex: Policy growth or loss prediction )

Could some one guide me if any such samples are provided by SAP?

Thanks and Regards,

Krishna.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

achab
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please give more details on what you are trying to achieve? (like where is the data source located, what are the different products involved...)

I assume the insurance module means the one from Business Suite.

Using SAP HANA Live, HANA views could be leveraged in Expert Analytics and predictive content could be created on top of these HANA views (including using R).

The support of HANA views in Automated Analytics is on the near-term roadmap.

Thanks & regards

Antoine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antoine,

Thank you for the response.

I dont have any data ready in hand with me. I would like to integrate our HANA system with SAP PA2.0. This part is done. Now I want to explore more on Predictive analytics more on Insurance  Industy.

So I wud like to know if any tutorial/material provided by SAP to do some analysis on this.

Best Regards,

Krishna.

achab
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I do not know of specific tutorials; but you have a fantastic paper available here:

Please note that major changes occurred since the time the article was written.

To highlight a few:

• SAP Predictive Analytics now encompasses Automated Analytics (former InfiniteInsight solution) & Expert Analytics (former SAP Predictive Analysis).
  • We now have a Automated Predictive Library (APL) available inside SAP HANA.

SAP HANA live for insurance could also be of interest for you. See SAP HANA Live for Insurance - SAP Library

Best regards

Antoine