cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC 10.1 - Access Dashboards not updating to reflect criteria changes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

We made updates to our batch risk analysis settings so the access dashboards would only display dialog user type and users from certain user groups. Once updated we re-run the risk analysis yet none of the dashboards have updated the data within them. Has anyone ever experience this before? Do we need to run an auth / repos object sync? Below is a sample screen shot of what we are trying to do.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to configure "Maintain Excluded Objects" from batch risk analysis within SPRO->GRC->Access Control->ARA->Batch Risk Analysis.  This allows you to choose which roles, users, and profiles are excluded from the ARA dashboards.

-Ken

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would recommend you to add the list of systems rather than use "*". In some support packs in 10.0, this has been the cause of lack of proper Dashboard updates I have experienced at times.

Secondly, a Full Object Repository Sync and a Full Batch Risk Analysis is usually sufficient to overwrite and update the report, but if this still does not work, consider trying to run GRAC_DELETE_ACCESS_RULES.

This report will delete rules related table’s data, synchronization table’s data and violation

table’s data. The execution of this report will be based on the selection of connector. After

execution of report, log will be maintained in SLG1 with ‘GRFN’ as object and ‘AC_REP’ as subobject.

This log will display the user name who has executed the report and connector name used during

execution of report.

There are further methods described within the following SAP note (namely report GRAC_DELETE_ACCESS_RULES_ALL):

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1580877

I would recommend that once the data has been cleared, perform the Auth sync and Object Repository syncs (Full mode) again, and also regenerate the Rule set. Once this is done, perform the full Batch Risk Analysis job again. Hopefully the clear up activity would help iron out any out-dated information.

Also refer to http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1676255.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Harinam. We followed the steps you provided delete table data and now its working.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Harinam

I had a follow up to your last post. Do you happen to know if running the program GRAC_DELETE_ACCESS_RULES_ALL will impact the action usage table or FF logs? We noticed some missing entries in the table GRACACTUSAGE before the date we ran the program. Do you know if there is a connection?