Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conditional SUM convert

former_member214071
Participant
0 Kudos

Good day everyone,

I defined a metric in IDT that conditionally sum a numeric value,  I got no errors on IDT  however using that metric in WEBI thrown the error:

Database error: [Data Federator Driver] [Server] Unsupported signature 'IFELSE(BIT, DECIMAL, INTEGER)'. (IES 10901) (Error: INF )

I have tried many ways and always error.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member193452
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Great that's for the update Emerson!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think @catalog function is not supported by IDT.

Please check once in IDT guide.

BTW what is the purpose of using @catalog can you please explain.

Thanks,

SB

former_member193452
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Emerson,

The @catalog is generated when using the Multisource universe.  It is an identifier for a connection and is mandatory.

The error you are seeing is due to supported signatures.

Supported signatures are : IFELSE(BIT, DECIMAL, DECIMAL) IFELSE(BIT, INTEGER, INTEGER) The second and third arguments should be of the same type: either DECIMAL or INTEGER

Please take a look at the following note:

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1785276

former_member214071
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jacqueline,

In fact I have another measure with the same sintax but different function and works ok.

count(case when @Select(Dimensiones\OT Confirmada)='X' then @catalog('CNX_SAPECC')."ABAPFunction.ZWM_ORDEN_TRANSPORTE"."Z_OBTENER_LISTA_OT_WM_BI.-EXPORT_CH_IT_OTWMBI"."-id" else null end)

For the SUM function as migth notice I tried to use toDecimal() and toDouble() to convert both arguments to the same but the problem was no error on IDT but error on WEBI.

A few minutes ago I just changed the formula to use @catalog instead of @select for the comparison and now works fine.

sum(case

when @catalog('CNX_SAPECC')."ABAPFunction.ZWM_ORDEN_TRANSPORTE"."Z_OBTENER_LISTA_OT_WM_BI.-EXPORT_CH_IT_OTWMBI"."KQUIT"='X'

then @catalog('CNX_SAPECC')."ABAPFunction.ZWM_ORDEN_TRANSPORTE"."Z_OBTENER_LISTA_OT_WM_BI.-EXPORT_CH_IT_OTWMBI"."BRGEW"

else ToDecimal('0')

end )

former_member214071
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Swapnil,

This universe consumes  data directly from SAP ERP so I guess the @catalog is the sintax that IDT uses for this kind of objects.

Regards,