cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping cart price not transferring to po correctly after patching

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Recently in our srm system we have upgraded our system by patching,And then we are facing strange issue like

1)shopping carts which are created through catalouges are approved and then converted to po but the price from the shopping cart is not transferring to po correctly(i.e. it is showing as "0")

This problem is there for all line items

shopping cart line    po

1) Netprice  200     1) Netprice  0   (Zero)

2)Netprice  300      2)Netprice   0  (Zero).

Is there any note to solve this issue as this seems to be more of standard code problem ,Please help.

Srm 7.1

Thanks,

Sai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check, if your PO has a checkbox Free Item (price => 0).

Normally the reason for that, is the missing "Invoice Receipt" checkbox.

If no Invoice receipt relevant, then the Price could be set to 0 and position is marked as a "Free Item".

Regards

Konstantin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Konstantin,

Thanks for your reply,still probelm is there when ever a po is created referring catalog,

The Gross price is automatically comming as zero even if the catalog item is having a value.

Thanks

Sai

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Is your item narked as a "free item"?

Do you have Invoice Receipt indicator active?

Regards

Konstantin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Konstantin,

The item is not marked as "free item" and the invoice receipt indicator is active.

Thanks

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sai,

What is the price that is being passed in OCI Data from Catalog after checking out the Shopping Cart ? (You can check it using HTTP Watch software traces)

Are the prices coming correctly after doing Check out of Shopping cart in Catalog?

Regards,

Kunal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal,

The prices are transferring from catalog to shopping cart correctly ,Once after the shopping cart is approved completely po is getting created with net price and quantity as zero.Please help

Thanks & Regards,

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

I am not so sure about PO area and can help with Catalog area only, but I think the data is getting overwritten here. Did you check if updation of contract data is updating the Net Price and Quantity?

Regards,

Kunal.

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Padma,

I think this issue is happening in your pre production system and could you please let me know the below details.

Scenario

Is the issue happening only catalog or free text also? How about Limit shopping cart?

Best Regards,

Bharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharathi,

This is happening only happening in case of catalog.

Thanks & Regards,

Sai