Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easiest way to demonstrate a valid Fiori App to the business

former_member195355
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

After much pestering I've convinced management to look into the new world of SAP UI/UX for our business - So hopefully they can be impressed with Fiori and what it offers.

Unfortunately they want us to demonstrate this using in-house resource and we have no Fiori set-up/development expertise.

So how can a customer that just has ECC6 EHP 6 easily demonstrate Fiori?

i.e. Basically what would be the best and easiest way to demonstrate Fiori?

Any ideas?

Some questions:

-What is the simplest App we could implement.

-What are the pre-requisite technologies (I think we'd also need to install something called Gateway)

-Do we have to worry about security certificates or is that all handled automatically?

-Would something in the cloud be easier?

Thanks for any tips!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pfefferf
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Robert,

the most simple way is to use the SAP Fiori Demo Cloud Edition if you do not wanna implement an own Fiori App. Just go to page SAP Fiori, Demo Cloud Edition and press button "See demo in action". The demo edition gives you access to some apps from different standard modules. For the future it is planned to enhance the demo edition to a trial edition which allows you to connect to your own data and make some extensions.

If you wanna implement an own app, the most simple (and most cheap ) way is to use the HCP trial edition. One example post for that is , but you will find several more information if you make a search here in SCN.

Best Regards,

Florian

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member82178
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

if you would like to demo in-house, I think we need to follow install & config instructions and don't think development expertise required. Hope below links might be some help in getting this done.

Regards,

Madhu Sudhan