cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help needed on SC item-wise approval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to package the SC items based on account assignment object and corresponding ID. The items with similar criteria will eb sent to coresponding approvers. These approvers should be able to see only those line items which they are reponsible for.

Can anyone please help me out with this situation??I went through the std badi implementation for line item approval but couldnt find any solution.

PLz Plz Plz reply ASAP.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Preeti,

You can do Item Based Approval based on Corresponding Account Assignment.

you use this workflow (WS14500015) you have to have implemented BAdI BBP_WFL_APPROVE_BADI.

Here, you enter the approval criteria, their characteristics, and the respective approvers.

For more information, see the system documentation for this BAdI in the SRM IMG under SRM Server ® Business Add-Ins (BAdIs) ® SAP Business Workflow ® Determine Approvers for N-Step Dynamic Approval Workflow.

For more information on this workflow for item-based approval of shopping carts, see Item-Based Approval Process (WS145000015) in Release Note EBP_50_WORKFLOW (Changes to SAP Business Workflow ) and SAP Note 731637.

Check this link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/a3/a6a34098022a54e10000000a1550b0/content.htm

regards,

mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Preeti,

Have you checked the wf WS14500015 Item-based approval and BADI - BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI.

Regards,

Shiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiv and Mahesh,

Thanks for your replies, but it still doesnt solve my problem. I have some doubts.

I am using the WFL WS14000133. Can i use this to achieve item wise approval? It is needed that I use only this one WFL to get all the required scenarios. So is it possible to do it?

I am doing the coding to determine the next approvers in the BBP_WFL_APPROV badi.

Is this sufficient? Or do I have to do something else? What is the difference between WS14000133 and WS14500015?

Plz help me out with this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

WS14000133 is header level approval Workflow

and WS14500015 is Item levelapproval Workflow.

If you want that each line item of a Shopping cart should go to a different approver then you have to activate the Workflow WS14500015 and write the logic in the BADI BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI to determine the approver names/user ID's.

What you can do is for each Witem determine the corresponding account assignment values(Through FM/Z-table) as well as other crieteria values and then pick the approver USER ID's from the ORG Strcuture or a Z-table.

HTH.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

Is there any way in which I can call item llevel appr WFL from header level WFL???? I want diff items to be sent to different approvers. I am able to send parallely work items to diff approvers, but the approvers are getting all line items which they are not responsible for.

Can anything be done about it? coz I cannot activate directly any other WFL then WS14000133.

Please reply.