Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFX Grouping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I need to group RFX items based on certain conditions

Ex :

Material + Plant + Price then Quantity should be grouped and the price should be overall price. More over I need to give some check box option where buyer can select check box only then grouping should happen for items and one RFX document with 1 item should be created, if no CHECK BOX selected then grouping of items should not happen.

Condition : After Selecting the CHECK BOX

Material + Plant + Price + Quantity

XXXX     + Pl01 + 10 + Qty 10

XXXX     + Pl01 + 20 + Qty 10

XXXX     + Pl01 + 30 + Qty 10

XXXX     + Pl01 + 40 + Qty 10

XXXX     + Pl01 + 50 + Qty 10

Result

Material + Plant + Price + Quantity

XXXX     + Pl01 + 150 + Qty 50

Please let me know how do I group RFX items based on the conditions.

Does INTENDED FOR GROUPING  will work in Sourcing Cockpit?

Let me know the detail step to achieve the above requirement.

Appreciate your quick response

Regards

Mahi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

oliver_wurm
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mahi,

I don't think it is possible to implement this requirement. Reason is that SRM needs a 1 to 1 relationship between SC items and RFX items. Anyhow, there is a BADI which can overwrite the grouping SRM Standard has done when creating RFx from SC Items. Definition Name is BBP_TRANSFER_GROUP.

The "Intended for Grouping" indicator in the sourcing Cockpit makes those SC items appear in the Cockpit that are marked for grouping (SOURCE_REL_IND = 'A') and are waiting to be processed with Report BBP_SC_TRANSFER_GROUPED. ´These SC items are normally not candidates for the creation of RFx because the should have a source of supply already.

Just because I'm curious: Shouldn't the Price of the cumulated RFx line be 30 (= total value of all items = 1500 divided by the total quantity = 50) ...

Regards

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

any idea on the requirement