cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quantity Field Not updating in COPA Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Quantity Value Field not updating in the COPA document and KE30 report as well, but other value fields updating successfully.

I have configured correctly including SD Qty Field (FKIMG & FKLMG) to COPA quantity field (ABSMG) in KE4M.

Can any body help me any missing config or data issue during sales order or delivery or billing.

Regards,

Bhaskar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

Check have you reset the quantity field in KE4W.

Regards,

mukthar

miya_wang
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

Quantities are only transferred to CO-PA for standard items.
CO-PA checks the item type to find out whether a billing item is a standard item.

You can check the item type in SD customizing: Sales -> Sales documents -> Sales document items ->Define item categories.

Best regards, Miya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Miya,

Thanks for replying.

I have used OR (Sales Order type) with Item category TAN (Standard Item) and F2 (Billing Type).

Can you suggest which field relevant for COPA value field whether in the Sales Order type with Item category or billing type or any other combination need to be checked.

But I found nothing incorrect as above types and other values fields updating correctly.

Thanks,

Bhaskar.

former_member184941
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

Please check the customizing for your item category TAN. If the item type in in Item category is anything apart from Standard then they are not billing relevant.

For more info you can check note 105747 as well. Also check your KE4W customizing if you have reset the quanity field for billing type.

Regards,

Abhisek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar

Check weather you selected  Qty biled/deliv indicator in PA transfer structure or not for the sales quantity in assignment line screen

when you activated Qty biled/deliv than dont assign source cost element but required to give value filed

and check ones again the value field give to PA transfer structure sales quantity and in KE4M --> FKIMG --> Value field. the Both value fields must be same

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahendra,

I have maintained Qty Billed/Delivered in the PA transfer structure with out cost element with qty value field and also I have maintained correctly in KE4M.

Still my qty value field not updating.

Regards,

Bhaskar.