cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to log in ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, i´ve got a little problem. I made a system copy from one of our ecc 6.0.

So far, all good.

Now i´ve got the problem that i cannot log in onto the copied system, because sap* is locked and the other system users cannot login, because the system has a license problem.

What can i do ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Benjamin,

Licence problem? can you be more specific?

Install a temporary licence / permanent licence and try to login with other system users.

Regards,

Ammey Kesarkar

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This happens bcoz after making the client copy the usr tables of the target client are replace with those of the source client. If you know any user ID of the source client and the corresponding password then login with that. But if the case is you dont know any of the user id and password of the source client then try all these.

But otherwise it is simple to login the target client with the username and password of the source client. Before try anythin pl try this.

Pl dont forget to award suitable points if resolved.

Regards

former_member190272
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You change perameter Via Tcode RZ10 login/no_automatic_user_sapstar= 0 (Automatic user SAP* is permitted).

OR

Login SAP* Password : pass or 06071992

Or

You can delete sap*

Go to cmd prompt.

Sqlplus /nolog

conn /as sysdba

sqlplus>DELETE SAPSR3.USR02 WHERE MANDT='CLIENT.NO' and BNAME=SAP*;

Then restart the system. So, that a new user with the name "sap*" gets generated with password "pass".

Thanks

Pankaj Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Benjamin,

<u>You can delete sap*</u>

Go to cmd prompt.

Sqlplus /nolog

conn /as sysdba

sqlplus>DELETE SAPSR3.USR02 WHERE MANDT='CLIENT.NO' and BNAME=SAP*;

after doing this restart the system. So, that a new user with the name "sap" gets generated with password "pass". Provided the parameter is set login/no_automatic_user_sapstar= 0 (Automatic user SAP is permitted).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also add no_automatic_user_sapstar = 0 into your instance profile file under c:\usr\sap\<SID>\SYS\exe\profile and then restart your machine at OS level.

As far as your licence is concerned you can then apply it as per your choice.

REgards, and do reward points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Delete SAP* in database and change the parameter login/no_automatic_user_sapstar to 0 and you will be able to logon with SAP*/pass.

Regards,

Rewards points if it helps.

Regards,

Seb

Message was edited by:

Sébastien Sebbe