cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Theme files not showing Under "Theme Transport"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

Need your help on below SAP Portal theme transport issue.

Issue: We have upgraded our SAP Portal from SP14 to SP16 (SAP EP 7.02 )  and we found that our theme files are not showing under

System Administrator-> Portal Display->Theme Transport  ->

I have attached  screenshot

Can anyone suggest for the resolution and let me know if you need any other inputs.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Avishek,

Havent you taken the backup of Custom Theme? If not, please download the theme from Landscape (Dev, QA or Prod) Systems and upload again.

Custom themes are one of the elements which gets erased during upgrade.

Regards,

vinstarworld

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for your response but I have noticed one thing that is custom theme files are available under "Theme Editor"   but not showing under Export theme under "Theme Transport"  option.So look like themes are not deleted but not showing under Export Theme.Do you have any idea on this.

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

why you want it to be there? who told u it will be there?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jun,

Until and unless I got it under "Export theme"  I can't download the theme's zip file to import it in another system.Even I have seen these theme files appearing under "Export theme" in our other different system where still SP up gradation didn't take place.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your help but I have tried this note but still the custom theme files are not coming under "Export Themes"  .Do you have any other idea on this and any specific root cause of this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avishek,

Recently a fix was done for this issue, you can see the fix by applying following note: "2204595 ".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahmoud,

I am aware of that because our team (Subrata) only communicating with you for this solution through SAP OSS .We are working on this note.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahmoud/All,

The issue has been resolved with the note 2204595.

Once again thanks to all for help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

great news

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Avishek,

I agreed with Veena that following note: "2106574 " will fix this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check notes 2032565 * and 2106574 * if it helps you.

It does not mention 7.4 SP09 though...

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I re-work on the theme, I may face the same issue while transporting in the higher environments. Is there any solution to this ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am facing the exact same problem. There is no "Export" option under "Transport Themes". We recently installed EP 7.4 SP09. We had created the theme in EP 7.4 SP02 the base version before we upgraded to SP09.

I took a backup in a transport package. After re-importing, the custom theme is listed under the themes folder but it does not reflect even after rules are applied.

It also does not appear in the Theme Designer nor is there any option to Export the theme where is should be listed.

Did anyone else face this issue ?