cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No vendor error in PRFI from HR box

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We are getting No vendor found error during PRFI transaction in Travel Management.

We have done all the configurations properly but still getting this error.

The scenario is HR and FI are in different boxes. Travel is implemented in HR box. We have created employee vendor in HR box and tried to create posting run.

Attached are the screenshots for your review.

The plan is to do PRFI and PRRW in HR box and send the results to FI box using ALE.

Please advise the solution for this error.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the vendor accounts needs to be created in FI Box where your posting take place.

You wrote: "We have created employee vendor in HR box and tried to create posting run"

This will not work!

Best regards,

Sigi

P.S. Automatic creation of vendor accounts via RPRAPA00 might be helpful (but needs HR master data on FI box)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sigi,

Thank you for your reply. The actual requirement is the vendor master data for employees should be created in HR box and need to be sent to FI box using ALE/BADI. Please advise of this can be achieved as i am unable to create Employee as vendor in HR box.

Appreciate your assistance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP standard ist that you transfer a HR mini master via ALE to the corresponding FI/CO system.

Than you run RPRAP00 for creation and update the vendor account in the "same box".

No SAP standard but working (did it already with some customers):

Running program RPRAPA00 in HR system - and transfer the batch input session to the FI/CO system and run the batch in put there.

Best regards, Sigi

Former Member
0 Kudos

We send mini master data from HR box to FI box via idocs. Then run RPRAP00 in FI box to create employee vendors there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kim,

sure this is what I have explained und SAP standard.

Best regards, Sigi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, to clarify my last entry. It is not possible to transfer a created Vendor to another system. The logic is to run the report RPRAPA00 to create a employee vendor - for this the report is reading the HR master data from this physical system. I have explained only a trick to not transfer HR master data to the FI system. This as a lot of advantages - no discussion with security team, no extra ALE, etc.

Best regards, Sigi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please create Employee Vendor Through T-code PRAA. And assign Personnel Number in Vendor Master. Then only you will be able to settle the Travel.

Regards

Ajay Purohit