cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PS specific -Transport request sequence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Need your advise for managing transport request sequence for PS specific configuration .

Your inputs and suggestions are highly appreciable.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

I would be concerned about the sequence only when same customizing object or same customizing item is included into two or more different transports.

There is no formal logic to help you, as system will not always flag you the conflicts.  Ideally you need to make sure that different transport owners have no overlaps in terms of customizing activities.

Regards,

Paulo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paulo,

Thanks for your suggestions, I agree with you there is always chance of this happeneing.

It would more helpfull if there is standard TR sequence for PS implementation, so that we can avoid issues which can raise if TR sequence is not correct .

Thanks,

Kumar

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

I am not aware of any standard TR sequence for PS and I do not think that it exists.  Sorry for not being helpful in this case   The IMG sequence itself is quite logical within PS, so you can take that as a basis.

Regards,

Paulo

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Paulo mentioned you need not worry @ the PS sequence unless the TRs are getting locked by someone.. lets say in OK02 for user statuses which is cross module configuration...

from an integration point of view FICO, MM takes precedence while moving TRs..

Regards

Samar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think it would be control by TR description like you should mandate the PS if ps related TR then by table E070 / E071 you can find and manage PS related TRs.

table record will provide the sequence of PS related TRs.

Regards,
Sanjeev