cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order status is pending after reason for rejection is provided

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have two order's namely  ZORP which is a normal order with delivery and billing and the other is ZSER it's a service order without any delivery and direct billing.

Here in both order's we give same reason for rejection and for ZORP the over all status filed is completed at header level and also in document flow where ZSER is with pending status.

After hard analysis I found that in schedule line category item rel for delivery check should be maintained to complete the order.

But my ZSER order is not relevant for delivery and i can't maintain this check,is there any other possible way to complete ZSER with reason for rejection entry, can anyone help me.

Thanks,

Sree

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

loganathan_p3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sree,

However, this customizing change will not affect existing documents. So, after changing the customizing, please run report SDVBUK00 to re-determine the status of sales order.

Check whether this will help you or not.

Regards

Logan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Sreekumar,

Look at the below thread.

It would solve your issue.

Please do a search before posting your questions.

Regards

Jobi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jobi,

I already researched a lot in SCN but the solutions didn't worked for me, BIC check for reason for rejection didn't work for me.

So I started a new discussion with my analysis.

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hope, you are re-doing the process after the configuration changes.

please paste the item category (vov7), copy control screen shots. Also the document flow screen shot

Regards

Jobi

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sree Kumar,

Please check Tcode: OVAG, please select Item open again and Not relavent for Billing check box for your reason for rejection which you have craeted. After doing the changes in OVAG, try to check the status of document.

This will help you out.

If helpfull  Text Removed

Thanks,

Sumeet Sah

Message was edited by: G Lakshmipathi

Don't ask for points which is against SCN Rules

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumeet,

I already did this change and tested but still the document is in pending status only.

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Noted G Lakshmipathi..... Thnaks...

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Noted G Lakshmipathi..... Thnaks...

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sree,

Request you to please share the OVAG screen, I do had a similar requirement where in I follow the above step only.

Thanks,

Sumeet Sah