SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card Charges in Cash Desk screen(FPCJ)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In cash desk there need a provision for calculating credit  card charges while accepting payments. But there is no available option  of

calculating the credit  card charges while accepting payment through cash desk.Is there any way credit  card charges calculation from cash

desk screen done?Business accepting payment via credit  card and collecting the credit  card charges as well. Business want while

accepting the payment via credit card in cash desk screen a provision for calculation of credit card charges.

Example :

Contract Account balace : 1000.00

Clearing details after making credit card payment:

Credit Card Clearing GL       : 1017.00   ( 1000+ 1.7% credit card charges)

Credit Card Charges  GL       : -17.00

Contract Account     GL       : -1000.00

Regards,

Janardha

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You could use FI-CA Event 0032.

Here you post additional items during clearing.

The Document Origin Key for Cash Desk is 24 (Multiple Payment Categories).

You would have to add logic based on the Credit Card Clearing Account, because the Origin Key covers all Cash Desk Payment Categories.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Ivor

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You could use FI-CA Event 0032.

Here you post additional items during clearing.

The Document Origin Key for Cash Desk is 24 (Multiple Payment Categories).

You would have to add logic based on the Credit Card Clearing Account, because the Origin Key covers all Cash Desk Payment Categories.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Ivor

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Janardhan,

Are you looking for the Credit card charges to be displayed in the cash desk screen while accepting the Credit card Or,

You are looking for the credit card charges to be calculated and posted in background when the credit card payment is being posted through SAP.

Addding to Ivor's comments, you can do through 0032, where in it it will only add a line item to the cash desk payment.

Alternativly, if you want to post the charges arising out of the credit card transactions as a separate document, you can use event 0020.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

Thanks for your valuable inputs.

I am looking for credit card charge to be displayed in cash desk either separate field or same filed payment amount should be actual amount + credit card charges( Example : 1000 + 17(1.7%) = 1017).

Also i need to apply for credit card charges given below.

1. Payment on  account ( tick mark on payment on account).

2. Payment on account with multiple account  account ( payment amount mentioned in summary of selection criteria.

3. Full payment with select items  process open items

4. Partial Amount with select items  process open items

I found one event 6005 to calculate credit card charges on total amount for 1 ,3 and 4 points not for 2 point.

I can able to calculate charges and post the charges only  using event 6005 and 0032 for 1 point .

Also able to calculate and post the charges using 6005 and 0110 for 3 point

Can you please let me know how to do for multiple accounts.

Regards,

Janardhan

0 Kudos

Hi Janardhan,

Displaying the Credit card Charges in the same field as that of the amount will not be a feasible option, as the value in the amount field will be the one used for payment posting.

Instead you can have a separate custom field in the cash desk screen under the Credit card tab (Screen 1130) by enhancing the structure RFKH0\RFKH1\RFKH2.

Then you can use the event 6005 to calculate the credit card charges and show that in the cash desk screen.

Moreover, can you please elaborate on what you are trying to do for Point 2.

Thanks,

Amlan