cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM-MDM Catalog image mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am trying to map image field but the field does not appears on the web dynpro user interface, can anyone advise me how to map image field in order to display the images in SRM.

And I am using standard Repository SRM-MDM.

Regards,

Aklilu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aklilu,

Hope you have followed the following steps.

You have created the mask containing Image field and mapped to the end user say User1.

In the WebDynpro UI config logged in as UI Configuration Manager.

Go to Customize Display tab

Select Result set radio button

Select the image filed and add to the display item.

The problem would be you might have included Image field in the webdynpro and forgot to include the Image field in the Mask.

The fact is that the display fields assigned to the user can be over ridden by the mask assigned to the user.

Please check the fields in the Mask and field added using Webdynpro UI Config for the end user.

Thanks,

Arun Prabhu S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Arun Prabhu S,

Thanks for your quick response. Do I have to create Image field in Mask table (in the console)?

If yes, what type?

In advance thanks for your help,

Aklilu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Can you please help me with this issue because it is urgent.

In fact during the UI mapping step the standard image field (of the main table) does not apprear, why?

Thanks in advance,

Aklilu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Resom,

I'd like to know whether the problem solved or not, because I have the same problem in my mdm catalog. In the repository every images appear correctly from data manager, but from UI nothing. In administration interface I've added the images to result pane and item details as well. I don't use any mask, but every field appear include the image field name, just the image itself not (always just the imagenotavailable.gif). I've tried to put the image link to hyperlink but It was not successful.

Thanks and regards

Almos

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

first, let us make sure you are running v1.0 patch 2 or more.

then, it might be related to the URL. to display images correctly, the URL has to start like as followed:

http://SERVER:PORT/SRM-MDM/SRM_MDM.

and not like that (old syntax)

http://SERVER:PORT/webdynpro/dispatcher/sap.com/tc~mdmsrmui/MDM_SRM_UI_App.

let me know if it solves the pb.

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Sorry to answer very late but the broplem was the patch level.

Kind regards,

Aklilu

Answers (0)