Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Dispatcher Issue

former_member203029
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SAP,

Currently we are facing issue with web dispatcher, Recently we have updated SSL certificate in dispatcher, Now we are unable to access application servers through web dispatcher using (wwwq.ABCDEF.com) . We installed the certificate with sapgenpse.

Kindly let me know what are parameters that needs to changed in order to achieve the desired result.

Your earliest responses will be highly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member203029
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Isaias,

good to see you comment again,

above are the requested screenshots and am going to send the requested Dispatcher profile as an attachment.I am even sending the trace file of WebDispatcher as well

Best Regards,

Kaushik G

isaias_freitas
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello!

The dev_webdisp is full of errors related to the Web Dispatcher not being able to connect to the backend using HTTPS (wdisp/ssl_encrypt = 2).

The errors indicate that not all required certificates have been imported to the Web Dispatcher client PSE file.

You need to import the Root and all Intermediate CA certificates ("certificate chain") of the CA that signed the server certificates of the backend into the Web Dispatcher client PSE file.

In case a self-signed server certificate is used at the backend, import the self-signed certificate instead.

Restart the Web Disp., and I believe it will work.

Best regards,

Isaías

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member203029
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello 

Thanks a lot man!!

We achieved the expected result.

PS: Kindly let me know your opinion on this

Thanks and Regards,

Kaushik G

isaias_freitas
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Post a screenshot with the error you are seeing, the Web Dispatcher profile, and the output of "sapgenpse get_my_name -p <path to your server PSE file>".

Regards,

Isaías

former_member203029
Participant
0 Kudos

Web dispatcher version is 7.3

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok..I am not sure what all you have done.

I would have cross check my doc with Configuring the SAP Web Dispatcher to Support SSL - SAP Web Dispatcher - SAP Library

Do you see any error messages or anything in logs ?

Regards,

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

On what version are you operating ?