cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object key differentiation/bifurcation for maintenance order (Operation Level)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have activated the business function Enterprise Asset Management Part 6(LOG_EAM_CI_6).

We can create new documents while in the maintenance order.

By choosing Order à Additional Data/Functions a Create & Assign New Document, you can upload a document that does not yet exist in your document management system. Once you have selected and uploaded an original file in the document upload application, the system creates a new document info record and adds the document to the list on the Documents tab/Document Assignments of the order.

We can assign existing documents to the order.

If you select documents using the input help, the system first assigns these documents to the maintenance order at header level. To assign certain documents at operation level, select the respective entry in the list, choose the Assign Document to Operation pushbutton, and from the context menu of this button, choose Assign Document to Operation. Select the operations to which you want the system to assign the documents and confirm. The system removes the assignment at header level and assigns the selected documents to the operations you chose.

I am unable to differentiation/bifurcation of object key for maintenance order (Operation Level).

Header level document:

Table: DRAD

Field: OBJKY (Order no. is object key for Header level document)

Header level document:

Field: OBJKY (OV100000504900000001 ????????????? object key for Header level document)

Please reply on urgent basis..

Thanks

Vandana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

benedikt_wagner_mdt
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vandana,

on the operation level you have the field OBJNR from table AFVC as key. That is "OV" + AFVC-AUFPL + AFVC-APLZL. Definition of "OV" you can find in table TBO00.

I'm not familiar with this application but maybe AFVC is referenced in AFKO (AUFK/AUFPL/APLZL).

Regards,

Benedikt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Benedikt Wagner,

I can't resolve my problem.

Could you help me more?

my issue is as

I am unable to differentiation/bifurcation of object key(OV100000504900000001) for maintenance order (Operation Level).

Field: OBJKY (OV100000504900000001 ????????????? object key for Operation level document)

Please reply on urgent basis..

Thanks

Vandana

benedikt_wagner_mdt
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vandana,

I don't understand your question. What do you mean with "differntiation/bifurcation" of object key?

I think you want to get the link between the operation key and the order key.

For the key OV100000504900000001 you will find an entry in table AFVC with key AFVC-AUFPL = 1000005049 and AFVC-APLZL = 00000001. And in AFKO you should find the order number AFKO-AUFK= 4006735 with AUFPL= 1000005049 and APLZL = 00000001.

If this is not your intention, please describe what you want to do.

Regards,

Benedikt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Benedikt Wagner,

My issue is resolved now as suggested you.

Thanks...

Regards

Vandana

Answers (0)