cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preset indicator 1000

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

can you tell me please if we set for example preset indicator 1000 in the screen of master inspection data this characteristic is considered as qualitative or quantitative one ??

or we must set this preset indicator and tick either quantitative or qualitative characteristic.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you see the preset indicator screen, you'll find an option 'QuanChar'. If this is set on, it'll result in quantitative MIC otherwise qualitative.

Based on this input, you can observe the basic change of concerned control indicators. For Qnt MIC, you can see the limit options whereas if the preset indicator is set for qualitative, it'll give 'charac. attribute'.

e.g 1001 is default set for Qualitative type.

When you create a new MIC and define its type as Quantitative but assign the preset indicator 1001 to it and save, you 'll find that MIC has automatically been changed to Qualitative type and all the related indicators are copied.

Hope this clarifies everything.

ntn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your answer it was really helpful , can you please give me a screenshot because i can't see the option 'QuanChar'

thanks.

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't have a system rightnow therefore I cannot provide any screen shot.

But you can follow this path and see it yourself,

SPRO->Quality Management> Quality Planning> Basic Data> Inspection Characteristic, Inspection Method> Define Default Values for Control Indicators

ntn

Answers (0)