cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable right-click menu in web dynpro abap ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi there,

there are many postings in scn about this issue, but there is not really a solution, which i can't believe:

do you know if it is possible to completly(!) disable the whole right-click content menu in web dynpro abap ?

Sorry, i only have german language screenshot.

Yes, i know how to disable "Benutzer-Einstellungen" (user settings) with parameter WDDISABLEUSERPERSONALIZATION set to 'X'.

But how can i avoid that the menu appears at all ? It is confusing for our users to have menu points like "Eingabe-Historie für Benutzer ....." (Delete input history for user.........." -> nobody knows what that means.

br, Martin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Martin,

It is not possible to disable the menu by standard functionality point of view.

=============

The context menu creation is made by class method CL_WDR_NW7_PAGE_CTRL_ADP => CREATE_CONTEXT_HANDLER.

The context menu opening event is handled by class method CL_WDR_CONTEXT_MENU_HANDLER => IF_WDR_ADAPTER_EVENT_HANDLER~HANDLE_EVENT

=============

If you really want to do this, maybe you can create an enhancement somewhere here to avoid the creation of the menu.

But please understand that modification of standard classes are not recommended, as many errors can happen because of it. And these are not supported by SAP.

Best regards,

Gabor