Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem using an Action (HR) with HR_MAINTAIN_MASTERDATA

0 Kudos

Hi, I´ve created a new Action to massive upload of data employees.

If I use the new Action using PA40 transaction the employee is created perfectly !!!!

But If I use a Z program with HR_MAINTAIN_MASTERDATA function the Central Person is not created (HRP1001 record is not created), i don´t know why ???

When my program finish the employee is created in our system, but HRP1001 is not record .......

I´ve other problem too infotype 61 the program stop in this infotype when my program is working because a warning appears "The CAC entered is diferent from the default CAC (00000000000) ". I don´t know why because when I use the action using PA40 Transaction is working perfectly... the Action introduce without my help the CAC number, but with my program no and I must into the data manual....

Any help ????? Thanks in advance.....

CALL FUNCTION 'HR_MAINTAIN_MASTERDATA'

EXPORTING

massn              = 'ZZ'                   "Medida ZZ - Carga datos JSP

actio              = 'INS'                  "INS = Insertar datos

tclas              = 'A'

begda              = '20150101'             "Fecha Inicio

endda              = '99991231'             "Fecha Fin

seqnr              = '000'

werks              = tablaaux-division_hr   "'J031'      "Divisón Personal J004 - Almería (aquí vendrá el que sea canarias

persg              = tablaaux-gp            "'1'         "Grupo de personal 1 - Internos

persk              = tablaaux-area_personal "'EC'        "Area de Personal EC - Pactado 12 pagas mensual

dialog_mode        = '1'                    "1 visible, 0 invisible

luw_mode           = '1'

no_existence_check = 'X'                    "No chequear si existe el nº de empleado

IMPORTING

return             = lt_bapireturn

return1            = lt_bapireturn1

TABLES

proposed_values    = lt_value.

CALL FUNCTION 'BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT'.

1 REPLY 1

0 Kudos

How I can find out why the HRP1001 data is not generated..... I´ve found a program to generate this data.

Only Run the program, you must introduce the range of pernr and It´s solve...

RPU46CX_CENTRAL_PERSON_ONLINE