SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account statement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I want to see the uploaded account statement in FICA, Please help me how I can see the statement .

Regards

Sim

9 REPLIES 9

RonnyF
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Sim,

I don't know what you mean with the "uploaded" account statement.

The first step is the creation of the account statement with transaction fpcc0002. Afterwards you should find an entry with correspondence type 0002 in the correspondence container, table DFKKCOH. To print the new entry you have to execute the correspondence printing with transaction fpcopara. Afterwards a new spool request should be available (transaction sp01).

I hope this information is helpful for you.

Best regards,
Ronny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ronny,

I mean to say bank statement ff_5 .

Best Regards

Sim

0 Kudos

Hi Simran,

Are you talking about the Bank Statements that are being uploaded in SAP or the Customer Account Statement?

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Dear Sim,

thanks for the update. In this case my first answer is not relevant for you. Maybe transaction al11 is helpful for you to find files on your application server. Unfortunately I don't have another idea regarding the bank statement ff_5.

Best regards,
Ronny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simran.

FF_5 transaction is used to transfer the electronic bank statement to the SAP system and to the FI module. To get that bank statement to FI-CA you need to make another step: transfer the bank statement to the payment (or return) lot. You can do that with transaction FPB7.

Marko

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amlan

Yes I am referring  bank statement, where we can see the uploaded files

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Marko

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ronny

0 Kudos

Hi Simran,

The requirment have been discussed previously.

Please refer to the below links, which refers to the same requirement.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Amlan