cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exchange Rate bewtween SO and Billing

Former Member

Hello

I want to get some help about my situation.

In pricing, as you know, when currency is converted, exchange rate can determined by the pricing date from TCURR table.

But if there is no updated exchange rate on the next day, then SAP follows the latest exchange rate.

This might cause discrepancy between Order and billing amount.

Let's assume like below.

- Order and billing are created on the same day

- The pricing date of condition type for invoicing is equal.

- But Order is created with the previous exchange rate (because new exchange rate has not been updated yet)

- Then updated exchange rate is entered into TCURR table.

- And Billing is created.

In this situation, Invoice amount can be changed by exchange rate even if pricing date is same.

We want to follow order exchange rate to keep the same invoice price in billing.

The point is...

- To change pricing date can not be a solution for us.

- We need to change exchange rate itself but when we did via User-exit, then new exchange rate is entered in KOMV table. As a result billing amount has been changed. We can not keep order exchange rate.

- We reviewed below exits but failed. Anybody who recommend the other exit?

Exit :  USEREXIT_XKOMV_BEWERTEN_END

USEREXIT_XKOMV_BEWERTEN_INIT

USEREXIT_XKOMV_ERGAENZEN

- We do not want to use condition value routine because we have lots of conditions. If we do that, that means we need to assign routine for all condition types. That is why we are trying to solve this via Pricing User-exit.

I think this is not easy so hope your help.

Thank you in advance.

Message was edited by: G Lakshmipathi Please use the subject effectively

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

arnabsarkar2601
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Patrick,

Why do not you chekc the settings of copy control t code VTFA , there you will get the seting options according to your exchange value.

I am suggesting check this setings with your values in the quality server and update here whether it is coming proper or not.

Regards,

Arnab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your answer.

But that is what I checked before.
It only controls pricing date, not exchange rate.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Three exchange rates you can find in billing document.  They are

- VBRP-KURSK = Document currency for Price determination which depends on the setting of TVCPFLP-PFKUR in copy control where you have the option to set in such a way system to consider the exchange rate based on either sale order or Accounting rate or Billing date etc.,

- VBRK-KURRF = Document currency for FI postings. If you input manually in sale order field VBKD-KURRF, it is copied to above table / field.  Otherwise, this will be determined during invoice generation.  For more details see Note 36070 - Fixed foreign currency rate for Accounting document

- KOMV-KKURS = this is for local currency at Price condition level which will be determined based on pricing date.  See also OSS notes 92613 & 97487.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

What we need to change it the 3rd, KOMV-KKURS.

We need to keep it in billing but it is updated with new exchange rate during billing.

I want to get help how to keep it.

92613 - This is using pricing routine in VOFM which we do not want.

97487  - This is just guide for changing pricing date, not pricing date.

So we changed condition value itself not changing exchange rate or pricing date in           

'USEREXIT_XKOMV_ERGAENZEN'.

It worked but it can not affect to subsequent conditions.

If I change the value of invoice amount, the other condition need to be changed but it was not.

Invoice amount can be change but not AR amount.

That's the problem for this case.

Still need help....