cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom field not reflected on screen after transmit?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am using Work Manager 6.2 for customization,wanted to add some custom fields.I added these fields there as per the requirement also these fields are reflect when I see this screen set in eclipse itself. But when I publish and transmit it , it will not reflect in application on the agentry client.

I cant understand what is the issue that I am facing to add custom field and reflect it on actual screen.If anyone having any idea please suggest me.

Thanks & Regards

Prajakta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

LeonardoGomez
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Please describe in detail the steps you followed to publish the app and test on the Windows client or device. Probably you are not doing it correctly.

Kind regards,

Leonardo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please share the screen shot of fields -- and check is there any hidden rule.

Thanks,

Pratik Chavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pratik,

Here I Attached screen shot where I add my field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prajakta,

Do one thing set ROW : inside position for each field, set NotifNumber field Row:1, Description ield Row:2 , FuncLoc Row:3 respectively.. transmit and check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pratik,

I tried according to your suggestion but still problem is not resolved, field is not reflected in agentry client.Have you any other idea for that.

Thanks & Regards

Prajakta

karanshaheri
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prajakta,

On which client you are testing it.

Make sure while adding your fields that you choose screenset of the correct platform.

For example : If I want my application to run on Ipad, I will go to valid screenset then go to IPad platform and identify correct screen to add my custom field. You can now see your custom field on Ipad.

I referred to your screenshot, you have added field in PPC platform. If you want your field be available on all platform you will have to add to screens of all platform.

Always go to screens from Platform tab so that you can access correct platform specific screens.

Regards,

Karan Shaheri.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Karan,

I am testing my application on Agentry client.

Also I added all the screen sets here and also in all screen set I have added my field also.rather than agentry client I test my application on Android tablet.

Thanks and Regards

Prajakta

karanshaheri
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prajakta,

Agentry client sometimes doesn't behave properly for all platforms. Test on the device.

Screen set is at the top level. Within screen set comes platform.Particular platform has specific screens. I mean to say is go to your relevant platforms, select the screen on which you want to add custom field within that platform and add. Test after deploying on the device.

For Android tablet, you should have Android platform defined in the screen set and relevant screens added to it.

Regards,

Karan Shaheri.