Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blog Post Deleted

TanmayVerma
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I created a blog post in space SAP HANA Developer Center titled : HANA Studio Troubleshooting - DIY.

It was visible for sometime in this space however  now i am unable to see the post in the stream.

Also , the post is not present  on  my profile page, under the content tab, drafts or authored link.

I have not received any communication regarding the post being deleted. No messages regarding this post in notifications tab.

Is it possible the blog is under moderation and thus not visible ?

Regards,

Tanmay.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Your blog post "HANA Studio Troubleshooting - DIY" should have been published as a document:

TanmayVerma
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jason ,

Thanks for the reply. Can i go ahead and publish the same as a document ?

Regards,

Tanmay.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

TanmayVerma
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am still facing the same issue and have received no communication yet. Is there any way to know whether the post is still under review ?

Regards,

Tanmay.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to keep patient, as there are no specified moderator for that space () where you have posted your blog post, so this would be decided by global moderator. Please wait for some more time.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your blog post is visible till now

It may have got one alert moderator, that's because you can't see it in your content tab. Please wait for moderator's decision.

TanmayVerma
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dibyendu,

Thanks for the reply. I am not able to see the blog in the space may be because it is under moderation.

I will wait for moderator's decision.

Thanks.

Tanmay.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes. after getting one alert moderator, the blog post will be removed from space-content tab. But that doesn't mean your blog post has been rejected.

You may can read my blog post to know more details , last section "What should I do if I an not able to see any notification or not any highlighted green number in action tab although I am not able to see my post in the space :"

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe more than one alert is required before a post disappears. One alert do nothing, but as soon as second (or more) are done, post gets hide until a moderator makes a decision.

And this blog doesn't seem under moderation. Any content under review remains visible only to author (with some 'under review' tag) but not to others.

In this case, we are seeing this blog in the space mentioned by author so I don't think it is under any review. Reason behind inability of author himself of not seeing his post is bit strange.

ntn

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No. If a content get one alert moderator, then this content will be removed from space's content tab along with user's content tab. But still it will visible by all from activity or communication tab.

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Might be. But I'm still not sure of this Dev. Can you please share some reference over this for better understanding

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I haven't any reference at all. This is just my observation. You can observe the same when you will use alert moderator for a post . Try with this post , it is wrongly posted in SCN Support.

Wait. SCN is not running well now. Some activity seems work later. You can try the same later.

**Edited by: Dibyendu Patra

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dev, One update.

One alert doesn't make the content disappear. Just hit one and it is still there

So it need more than one alerts to make a post hidden.