Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPF /SCWM/SR_SEND_SHIPPL not triggered when post good receipt of IBD

rguan88
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

We are trying to do the LE-TRANSP integration with EWM wiht YM.

We managed to generate the shipmnet idoc sent through from ECC to EWM and created TU in EWM. We continue with the process to move the TU from checkpoint to door, unload, and putaway and post good receipt, then check out the TU.

My question is we expect eWM will send back the IDOC? to update the status of shipment, we we haven't see any outbound IDOC generated in EWM, when we check the PPF tab of TU, we don't see below 2 PPF actions been called, but it hasn't copy a template to TU. Those 2 actions are enabled in the configuration.

/SCWM/SR_SEND_SHIPPL

/SCWM/SR_SEND_SHPMNT

Then I found there was some condition maintain for those 2 standard action, then I use wizard to copy those 2 actions to new actions without starting conditions or schedule condition, but they wasn't called when I test another TU again.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rguan88
Explorer
0 Kudos

Any one can help here, it is a bit urgent, very appreciate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RG

All looks good to me.

can as we can no action at tu is working.

can you check have you assign /scwm/tu in TU config and run new test and check.

also check in outbound separately so that we can check where actually it does not work and find the root cause.

regards

Suraj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rguan88
Explorer
0 Kudos

The outbound is working fine, but the inbound still not work, I am thinking there maybe something missing here, anyone can give a quick guide here?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RG

I am getting the same issue in Inbound, did you get solution of this, if yes then please help me.

Secondly, My outbound IDOC is also not getting triggered because of PPF action. Can you please share your thoughts on this.

Thanks & Regards

Sap Pandit