Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UI Error: Could not execute task

jaisuryan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Need your help urgently. We have had some UI tasks created and been used without any issues until Friday last week. Since today, when we try to modify any identity using change identity or disable identity or assign roles UI tasks, we get an error "Could not execute task for entry XXX"

So I thought to create a test job to update MX_TIMEZONE for my id, and it failed with below error.

I tried to assign MX_DISABLED=1 for another user, I got the same error as above.

Anyone else faced this issue and resolved? We are in 7.2 SP9 patch 6.

Note, these UI tasks were working until last week.

Kind regards,

Jaisuryan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jaisuryan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Got to know that this issue was already reported to SAP from our project and SAP has given resolution. So it was easy for me to fix, sigh .

The issue was due to duplicate entries for an attribute for a system privilege in MXI_VALUES table.

One of our system priv has two entries of attribute MX_MODIFYTASK in MXI_VALUES. Hence any task/job checking this table will fail. These duplicate entries were caused due to a load job which failed over the weekend.

I deleted the duplicate entries in MXI_VALUES and our system is up and running now.

Kind regards,

Jai

Answers (0)