cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Further Clarrification

Former Member
0 Kudos

In another post (now answered) I asked about the areas of functionality and the the Hybris Marketing schemas. Two of the schemas appear straight forward.  CRM and ERP each have their own schema. One focuses on B2C and the other on B2B.

If we have both an ERP and a CRM system then typically customers will be replicated between them. When this happens each will still contain customer information missing from the other. Does this mean we would need to set up two sets of SLT, in order to bring both into Hybris Marketing? If the customer identifiers match between CRM and ERP will Hybris Marketing provide a single unified view? Which HM screens depend solely on ERP, which depend soley on CRM and which act over both?

Bharath has identified a third schema (Interaction Model) My system has a third physical schema (SAPHHA) which I am pretty sure houses the Interaction Model.

When we talk about third party data we may mean one of two things:

• firstly non SAP CRM or ERP data can be loaded. This is done using the RDS packages and the data is loaded to the CRM and ERP schemas. The end result is a system that acts and looks as if the customer has SAP sources for these two.
  • secondly we can load other data domains (e.g. contact segmentation, sentiment engagement.) These are housed in the Interaction Model.

With regards to the Interaction Model I think there are three load methods.

• Some data is loaded via the RDS packages.
  • It is also possible to declare new HANA tables in this schema and then perform segmentation over these providing a small amount of configuration is done.
  • Finally there are some areas where CRM or ERP data is loaded to these tables.

Can somebody confirm or correct my understanding with regards to this description?

Thanks

Cliff

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183196
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Cliff,

See below..

Does this mean we would need to set up two sets of SLT, in order to bring both into Hybris Marketing?

Yes

If the customer identifiers match between CRM and ERP will Hybris Marketing provide a single unified view?

Yes.  SAP hybris Marketing matches email ID/phone no or ORIGIN ID/ID combination.  This logic can be further enhanced in a BADI

Which HM screens depend solely on ERP, which depend soley on CRM and which act over both?  It is hard to distinguish like this because of the key goal of hybris Marketing is to add "context" to marketing. This means any data from any source can be brought to the application in order to better understand the customer needs and engage with them in a personalized fashion.  That being said, CVI(now called Insight) is fully depend on ERP data. Segmentation has two flavors (customer segmentation and contact segmentation) but very much open for any data source.  Rest of the application functionality campaign management works on customer or contact segmentation profiles logically.

As far as bringing non-SAP data, you have two choices.

1. mapping it to ERP/CRM data via data load RDS Loading non-SAP data into SAP hybris Marketing - YouTube

2. load non-SAP data as interactions (via data load RDS Loading Interactions into SAP hybris Marketing - YouTube or even CSV upload for quick POC's) 

I recommend option 2 because option 1 is very time taking.  With option 2, you load non-SAP data as interactions and extend interaction model (extend the include "INCL_EEW_CUAN_CE_IA_IC in CUAND_CE_IA_RT table). 

Thanks

-Bharath

Answers (0)