cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CU50 and General Modifications GBB-VAY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I was wondering if anyone had encountered this issue. 

We are running a subcontracting process for VC part numbers.  When we save the sales order the system internally performs a CU50 and by default if goes to General Modification GBB-VAY.  Unfortunately we have a balance sheet account there and the system is giving errors about the account not being a cost element (it is a balance sheet account) and it does not exist in the cost component structure.  I know that there should be a cost element but it is a long story and we will break a lot of other stuff if we change this account.

Is there any way I can have the system don't call GBB-VAY but instead GBB-ZYY?  or use one of the user exits and flip the balance sheet account that is there for a P&L account?  I already know that the account that is VAY won't be posted to because the system calls different modifications but I just want to "trick" the system into allowing me to save the cost estimate.

Hope someone can help me with this issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ZYY is not a standard account modifier. It has been modified by your organization. Please read the blog post and find the reason why system is asking for this account