Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Code: JDBC_ADAPTER_PROCESSING_ERROR

former_member306083
Participant
0 Kudos

hi All,

I am getting following exception when i am using JDBC adapter. Do you know where can I find this exception?

Error Category: XI_J2EE_ADAPTER_JDBC

Error Code: JDBC_ADAPTER_PROCESSING_ERROR

"Delivery of the message to the application using connection JDBC_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: java.lang.Exception"

Reards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

My first thought: it looks as if you were using a JDBC driver version not corresponding your database version.

Regards,

Greg

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member306083
Participant
0 Kudos

solved

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

Please, share the final solution to help further members of SCN with the same issue. Think this community is to help the most people possible.

Regards.

former_member306083
Participant
0 Kudos

The final solution is unknown, I restart the channel and resend the messages, probably a PI internal error or the DB wasn't reachable during a short period.

There aren't changes in the JDBC driver version and the "Disconnect from Database After Processing each Message" was checked.

Thank you both!

Regards

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

Ask your basis team if the DB is reachable from PI, also check the DB listener is up.

Check in the audit logs on the communication channel monitoring if there is an exception more self-explicative.

Depending your PI version you can increase the log with the parameter logSQLStatement, check this link SAPTechnical.COM - How to enable the log to track the SQL statement in PI/XI

Also try to set the check "Disconnect from Database After Processing each Message" because sometimes if the connection fails the channel can be stay unavailable.

And don't forget to check Greg suggestion.

Regards.