cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order MTO Configurable Scenario Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

We use scenario MTO configurable, after creating sales order when i try to change value of any of the characteristics i find value fields are deemed is there any configuration i should do to solve this issue ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad,

Do you use status profile in the sales order header or item level. If you use, it can so happen that the user status is set to disable the configuration change.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Muhammad Gouda,

Please confirm on below to start checking the reasons.

• Make sure you are using VA02 to edit
  • Use SU53 to check you have correct security setup with authorization record.
  • Is the item in sales order is configurable material or its a material variant derived out from configuration assigned to configurable material?
  • Check the configuration consistence
  • Check the in-completion log in sales order to make sure  sales order is complete

Check all this and reply.

Thanks

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ritesh,

Kindly find answers for your points:

• Make sure you are using VA02 to edit - I use VA02
  • Use SU53 to check you have correct security setup with authorization record - Have SAP_ALL
  • Is the item in sales order is configurable material or its a material variant derived out from configuration assigned to configurable material? - material is checked as configurable in material master
  • Check the configuration consistence - which configuration i should check ?
  • Check the in-completion log in sales order to make sure  sales order is complete - Sales Order is completed
Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD) to SAP ERP PLM - Classification and Variant Configuration