cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD - Credit limit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello good afternoon, How do I get the system does not check credit when I use a certain condition of payment in code VA01/VA02?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

I could meet my needs with the addition of returns passed by colleagues here on the fórum.

The basic functionality ended up being pretty simple and standard without the need for UserExits. I follow the guidance of colleagues which created a new category of ITEM setting the same in order to not check credit. Thus, if the need keyuser make the sale cash it will use the specific category of item.

As a safety'll just make a consistency via userexit to compare payment terms with the item category. So can force the correct use as business rule here of the company.

Thank you very much,

Cleverson Valadares

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Cleverson,

In your case, your business is cash sales, there is a separate sales document type available for such sales. You can use that and keep credit control inactive for the document type.

Also, you can get a new item category determined for the cases where credit control should not work, and keep credit control inactive for that item category.

else go for user exits.

Regards

Jobi

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can try with enhancement in the userexits for credit management. Please find the userexits in the documentation available at the path mentioned below...

SPRO - Sales and Distribution - System Modifications - User exits - User Exits for Credit Checks and Risk Management. Click on the documentation and go through the details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi Sankar, thanks for the feedback..

I will check the exits mentioned in the documentation to see if any is called upon VA01 creating and enabling interrupt credit validation.

Regards,

Cleverson Valadares

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, About the exits, I made a formula (Transaction: VOFM) and used in OVA8 transaction parameter.

With the implementation of the system follows the rules and does credit checks.

But the values are updated (FD33 transaction) and this can not occur because even leaving make the sale the limit is compromised.

The need now would not update the credit account values.

You know?

Regards,

Cleverson Valadares

former_member192719
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If we uncheck " credit active " in VOV7, system does not check credit.

Thanks,

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Thanks for the feedback.

More specifically my need is to validate credit if I use a form of payment view, like sales balcony where pay and takes the merchandise not being necessary to check the credit once the payment is paid in cash.

VA01 in this field where we have reported the sale payment condition. What I want is that if you pay in cash, SAP does not validate the credit.

Regards Cleverson Valadares