cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consolidating Deliveries to an Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

My customer is looking to consolidate all deliveries to the same BP in a single monthly invoice.  Yes, this is fairly simple using the Draw Document Wizard.

However, when consolidating in this manner, a few of their BP's are requiring that the Item No be consolidated, also.  For example, if Item A was delivered on 3 different delivery notes, they are requiring that Item A show up in only 1 line (Qty 3) on the invoice. The Draw Document Wizard appears to just copy the rows from each DN to the Invoice--which potentially results in multiple lines with the same Item No.

I realize this is probably due to a requirement to keep relationships between document rows straight, but is there an SAP workaround that will allow my customer to fulfill their BP's requirements?

SAP version 9.1 PL 4

Randy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

frank_wang6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not possible, all invoice lines has to have one base delivery line. it can not have multiple base lines.

Frank

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member212181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ranbdy,

As Frank and Nagarajan said, consolidation of various rows of Delivery to a single row in AR Invoice is not possible by keeping relation ship.

As a work around, you can do grouping of Item code in print layout design, if law permits.

Thanks

Unnikrishnan

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes your reason is correct. You may need SDK help to meet above requirement.

Thanks.

frank_wang6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is even not possible through SDK, unless u dont want to keep the link the delivery and invoice.

Frank