cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Datasource for classic object based segmentation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I have a datasource that its origin is an infoset located on our IS-U system. That infoset have BP fields and Installation fields. I specified in the Business partner field the BP GUID and in the Object field the IS-U Installation ID. Then I created an Attribute list based on it.

When I build the target group using objects mentioned above and click a BP form the target it doesn't have the linked installations and table CRMD_MKTTG_TG_O doesn't have entries.

Is there something missing inside the datasource configuration?

Note again that we are using Classic object based segmentation.

I appreciate your cooperation.

Regards

Miguel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Miguel,

I think there is some configuration missing for data source.

You need to give the OBJECT & Partner Function and in your case the partner function is missing.

Also, you cannot specify any table's any field in object field.

It should be from same data source, as I can see you have given BUT000-PARTNER_GUID and ANLAGE field from EANL table which will never have direct linkage.

The field should be from the infoset which you specify on top.

Hope, this will be useful.

Regards,

Naresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Naresh,

Actually, BUT000-PARTNER_GUID and ANLAGE field from EANL are in the specified infoset and linked through joins with other tables.

Do you mean that both fields must be in the same transparent table?

About the Partner function field, which should be the correct field to specify as partner function? or should be a fixed value?

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Miguel,

No, its not mandatory to have fields from same transparent table.

For partner function give the same field EANL-ANLAGE. It doesn't matter but I think it needs some value to be populated.

Just give a try I am not 100% sure.

Regards,

Naresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Naresh!

I selected the field EANL-ANLAGE for Partner function field but the system throws the following error:

Diagnosis

Each InfoSet in the IObject scenario must have a unique transparent retraction table assigned to it.

System Response

Procedure

If you do not use the InfoSet in the IObject scenario, leave the fields "Object" and "Partner Function" empty.

If you require an InfoSet for IObject segmentation, make sure that it is based on a unique retraction table (no data reading programs, no table joins).

I am desperate now...

Do you have another idea?

Thanks for your help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Miguel,

I tried in my system but unfortunately graphical modeler having some java related errors so could not start.

Try to look into the sap help, you might find some clue.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm700_ehp01/helpdata/en/09/323791fc72456b9e3a0fa9eeb1d6a2/frameset.htm

Regards,

Naresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Naresh,

Note that the error I posted occurs when I save the datasource.

Regards

former_member197655
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Migual ,

I think you should try using BI cube for data source based on IS-U data .

Regards,

Manjeet.